If you are in search of the Media Access Control address (MAC address) of your computer for window’s 7 then follow the given instructions on mydlink cloud camera login. MAC addresses network adapter’s unique identification address. It is a hexadecimal 6 digit number, which is commonly written as a twelve character alphanumeric string with the colon.
How to find Computer’s MAC address in window 7
There are many options to get the MAC address of your Windows computer or laptop. Here are the two methods to find out the MAC address.
- Go to the bottom left of the screen and then click on the start Orb.
- Before pressing Enter type ncpa.cpl in the search box.
- To select status right click on your local area network connection and then select Status.
- Your MAC address is your Physical address and then click on details.
To finding the MAC address of your network adapters in Windows GETMAC is the fastest method. Note that by this method you get MAC address of all the enabled network adapters. If you want to get MAC address for any disabled network adapter then you must enable it first.
- In the bottom left corner of your computer screen, click on the Windows logo.
- Type CMD in the search box and press Enter button.
- Type getmac (with no space) in command prompt and then push enter.
- The MAC address is also Physical address.