your DCS-8100LH HD 180 Degree Wi-Fi Camera devices are capable in recording each and every moment that is going on at your location. You will receive instant notifications for each moment that is going on at your location. If you are fed up with the live notifications for your DCS-8100LH HD 180 Degree Wi-Fi Camera device then you can also manage the motion detection settings for your camera device. for this, you will need to access mydlink.com web address. this is the default web address that is used to manage the configurations for your device. make sure that computer system you are using is having high speed internet connections only then you can access the motion detection settings for your device.
Here are the Steps you Will Need to Follow | Dlink Camera Setup
- Install Lite camera application for your mobile camera.
- Add your Dlink camera to your account.
- After that you will need to go for the list of cameras that you will receive at your home page.
- Select camera that you want to manage.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- After that you can choose “Motion Detection” tab from the window.
- Using the toggle button you will need to make sure that motion detection is enabled for your device.
- You can also manage the sensitive areas for your DCS-8100LH HD 180 Degree Wi-Fi Camera device.
- You can lower the sensitivity of your DCS-8100LH HD 180 Degree Wi-Fi Camera device so that it should not capture the video moment that is going on at the moment.
- You can also go for the “Push Notification” tab and manage the notification settings for your DCS-8100LH HD 180 Degree Wi-Fi Camera device.
Make sure to save all the settings you have made and visit the blog page to know about issues that relates with mydlink com login, www mydlink com login, mydlink com sign up, mydlink com sign in, mydlink lite login and mydlink cloud login.