Dlink security cameras are that much capable that they can easily manage the security for your location. You can easily manage your Dlink DCS-8100LH HD 180 Wi-Fi Camera device using the desktop computer but this is also true that using the desktop computer is not possible every time. In that case you can use the mobile application for handling the configurations for your Dlink DCS-8100LH HD 180 Wi-Fi Camera device. you will need a mobile device that is having high speed internet connections. The application we are talking about is known as lite application. This application is available at free of cost for the Android and Apple devices. you can even use the lite application for installing the Dlink DCS-8100LH HD 180 Wi-Fi Camera for your home network.
Here are the Steps for Configuring your Dlink DCS-8100LH HD 180 Wi-Fi Camera using the Lite Application
- First you will need to install lite application for your mobile device.
- After that you will need to scan the QR code that is located at your Dlink DCS-8100LH HD 180 Wi-Fi Camera device.
- Cross check the wifi connections for your device and make sure that your device is able to have the high speed internet connections.
- Click on the lite app icon that is located at your mobile device.
- You will need to fill the email address and the password so that you can access the configurations for your Dlink DCS-8100LH HD 180 Wi-Fi Camera device.
- You can even sign up for creating a new account for your device.
- Click on option “Add a New Camera” device.
- Now you can scan the QR code for your Dlink DCS-8100LH HD 180 Wi-Fi Camera using the mobile application you have just downloaded for your mobile device.
- You will receive a complete list of the wifi network so choose the network that is working accurately for your device.
- You can now setup a new password that will be used to accessing the login screen for your Dlink DCS-8100LH HD 180 Wi-Fi Camera device.
- Make sure to click on the “save” button so that you can save the settings you have made for your device.