if you want to make sure that your camera device is working accurately then you will need to make sure that all configurations for your device are managed in a accurate way. You can go for the mydlink.com login page and then you can configure the required configurations for your device access. One of the very basic settings that you will need to make for your Dlink DCS-960L HD 180 Panoramic Camera device is setting up the date and time settings for your device. you will need to make the date and time settings so that your device can make sure that all recordings are stored at accurate location.
Channing the Date and Time Settings for Dlink DCS-960L HD 180 Panoramic Camera Device
- First you will need to access the mydlink.com web address that is the default web utility for accessing the login page for your device.
- Fill the login user name and password for accessing the smart setup page for your device.
- After that you will need to go for the time and date settings for your device.
- You can manage the “Time Zone” settings for your device and make sure that time is selected according to your time zone.
- You can also choose the “Server” that is located at your home network.
- From the smart setup wizard you can also use the “Network Time Protocol” for your device.
- You can also enable the “Daylight Saving” for your Dlink DCS-960L HD 180 Panoramic Camera device so that your camera device can save the energy requirements.
Make sure to click on the “Save” button and save the settings you have made for your Dlink DCS-960L HD 180 Panoramic Camera device. you can also visit the blog session receive the knowledge about mydlink login mydlink com www mydlink com sign up mydlink dlink com www mydlink com sign in mydlink com login www mydlink com login mydlink com sign up mydlink com sign in and mydlink lite login.